Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Unrequitted

I admitted to my neice that I enjoy watching Project Runway. She quickly shot back, "Well Gah!, I know why. Heidi Klum." She had me. Heidi Klum is a draw and a small part of the reason I don't miss an episode of the show.. Easy to look at, wicked sense of humor, intelligent. Come on, who wouldn't have a crush on her?

These aren't my nominations for Maxim's 100 hottest women on the planet. I just happen to be smiiten. These ladies warm my heart. In realistic terms, my dear wife would gouge out my eyes and start removing vital appendages if any of these romances came to fruition. But for the record, here's' the short list (with annotation) of my dream girls.

1. Heidi Klum - fore mentioned.

2. Kari Byron - Mythbusters darling who is cute and energetic. She operates power tools, shoots rifles and drives heavy machinery.

3. Samantha Brown - Perky. Seems like the kind of girl who would insist on paying for her own meal.

4. Rachel Maddow - I like the way she talks. A truly beautiful person from what I can tell.

5. Jane Kaszmarek - Reminds me of the Polish girls in my old neighborhood.

6. Zooey Deschanel - Great eyes. Voice of an angel. Better elf than Liv Tyler.

7. Tamron Hall - The news is so much better with her.

8. Michelle Yeow - I liked her best in 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' I can't resist a lady who can kick butt.

I am so dead.

2 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

It was nice knowing you. Also, it's quite possible I have a bit of a girl-crush on Kari Byron but then I've always had a thing for redheads.

TMC said...

Two words: NATALIE PORTMAN.