Friday, May 1, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again

May 1, 2009. Either it's the first day of the rest of my life, or as I suspect, just another full spin of the planet and its passengers. Whatever the case, this is THE day.

This very blog has fallen on hard times. Like a skilled fighter pilot, I have learned that short bursts from the machine gun are more effective than blasting away with a shower of ordnance. I've been venting (Man, did this word get old fast.) in short bursts on Twitter (@trmink). Without the regular need for rants, tirades, and laying massive snark bombs, Harrumph Harrumph has been of little use.

NaBoPloMo has presented the challenge of blogging every day in May with entries centered around the theme, "Sweet". I figure if I can discipline my crabby ass into being sweet for the long effing month of May, some of the other neglected interests in my life will begin to reboot and go back on line. If this happens it will be a sweet deal for everyone around here.

1 comment:

TMC said...

mwuah ha haaa! Sucker!! :)