Monday, May 11, 2009

Mired

I challenge anyone to get me out of today's funk. Knute Fucking Rockne couldn't light a fire under my ass. Piss on The Gipper. Put me on the bench, Coach.

Just seems I can't do anything right today . Forgetting to take wallet to the store, paper cut on hand, washing the dishes twice, spilling a diet soda, walking around Wal Mart with my fly open... It goes on and on. The world moves to the left, I go to the right. Even my Magic 8- Ball is on the fritz. I can't read the answer to "Will this get any better?" The text is obscured with bubbles and that blue inky crap.

I just know my PC will freeze before I can save this post and it will be lost forever.

2 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

I had a Magic 8 Ball. Tap it on the table and that should help with the bubbles.

Other than that, I've got nothing. Except maybe go to bed and start over in the morning.

TMC said...

Solution: Just go outside.