Monday, May 18, 2009

Saved!

I was fresh out of material for today's post and only a miracle could keep me from running an old blog entry or still another report on my two rascal dogs...

Hallelujah!

I make it my business to monitor all Jeebus sightings and add my irreverent comments. Today we have JHC making an appearance in Cheetos ™ form. Once again, I repeat my contention that God, His son, and any other prophet worth their salt ain't going to lower themselves to go on the snack food circuit to feed the faith of their followers.

Besides that, how the hell do they get the idea that this particular Cheeto even remotely resembles Jesus. To me it looks like Davey Crockett shooting vermin with his flintlock. Bite off the torso, turn the snack upside down and it looks like some guy's package. Perhaps that of Davey Crockett or even Jesus himself (I assume he had one, though it's never mentioned in the Bible.)

I didn't pray for this miracle (What deity would answer such a lame-assed prayer?) , but I'll take it.

You still may be getting the animal story later this month, but for today we're covered.

I present: Cheesus

2 comments:

TMC said...

HALLELUJAH!!! Praise be to Cheesus!

Call Me Cate said...

Cheesus saves, Cheesus saves.

Yeah, I don't think that's Cheesus. I think it's a zombie of some sort. Arms stretched out like that. Though I guess some people would argue that Jesus himself was a zombie.

I feel lightening is going to strike. I think I'll be going now.