Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Muted

It is unfortunately time for me to adapt to Twitter's decision to hide @replies in my conversations to people you don't follow.

Prerequisite reading:
http://x.superbadgirl.com/blog/

Be it far from me to tell anyone how to benefit from their social media experience. I will tell you what I am going to do.

I'm simply going to be aware that your replies to those I don't follow will be hidden. I'll check your profile's timeline to see these replies. An inconvenience, but like many others, I've found some of my best Twitter friends from their conversations with you.

Some of my replies to you will be preceded by a ":" so others can see the exciting conversation you have started. Hopefully some of my folks can give you a follow. Consider a mention of you anywhere in the post to be a testimonial.

1 comment:

Call Me Cate said...

Sounds like a plan. Still not happy about it but it will work.