Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Have a Coupon

After a flurry of purchases that served to upgrade my computer situation, I now have a clutch of small rebates, reward certificates, coupons and other bonuses to places like Best Buy, Office Depot and the HP store. The problem is that I have nothing left to buy. I already have a cache of cables, batteries, blank CDs and DVDs, accessories, and other items that would be normally the object of the redemption. [ Damn, there's a spot on my screen that I thought was an extraneous period. It took me a couple of minutes to figure this out. I thought the delete key was malfunctioning. ] I don't require any software and I am well stocked with paper and toner. I don't buy CDs.

Then again, I don't want to let the free stuff go to waste. We have to get out of this cabin tonight even without a reason. We might see something that costs less than $25 that we might actually want.

No comments: