Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Coming Clean II

Now that the situation probably won't present itself again, and I feel a teeny-weeny amount of remorse about it, I must admit:

Before the days of cell phones and GPS systems, I'd often stop at a phone booth (Do they still have these?) to check the directory for whatever information I needed. If I found what I was looking for, I'd rip the page out of the book, rather than write it down.

There, I've said it.

I did this today to my own yellow pages at home, because I was without pen and too lazy to get the book out again and look up the number. That's when I realized that this behavior could annoy my fellow man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.