Sunday, June 17, 2007

Smiling At Misfortune


Before purchasing certain products, I like to do a little research. There's always a trove of information to be found. The manufactures' web sites as well as reviews by professionals are most helpful. Many sites welcome user reviews. The evaluations of the products are so diverse when anyone can post a review that no conclusion can be reached. User reviews are useless.

But here's where the fun begins. I like to read the most negative reviews. The wailing and gnashing of teeth over a product that seemingly performed well for a majority of the reviewes provides plenty of laughs. Here are a few examples:


THIS GAME SUCKS
Reviewed By: A Customer Date: 6/11/2007 8:47:34 PM
This game sucks bad DO NOT BUY I wasted lots of money on this crap! Gameplay is awful, bad storyline, and the only good thing is the graphics. I played for about 10 minuets and I wanted to return it! No free roam no killing civilians or you fail! Everthing makes you fail and I really hate the story the objectives aren't clear.



reviewer: anonymous from midwest
lexapro made a relative of mine so sleepy that she crashed her car into another car, totalling 2 cars.


NOT GOOD :DO NOT GET THIS PHONE! EVER even if they pay you!!Reviewer: doctor__doctor on Mon Jul 03, 2006
I've had this phone for awhile and it is by far the worst phone I've ever had. On the AIM ,Yahoo, & ICQ programs it constantly freezes causing you to restart the phone but pulling the battery. Also the reception is horrid!!! I can be with someone who has 5 bars and I'll have 1 or 2... 3 if lucky. Plus, the ringtones are crap even the ones you buy, and overall t-mobile has a horrible choice of ringtones for all phones Hifi or not. There is no silent mode on the camera either which i HATE! So no sneaking around in school or at work. Over all I found very few positives about this phone other then good... Very good speaker phone that's about it I know 2 other people with this phone and another thing is the screen always has this like giant spot in it that wont go away kinda of looks like as if you where pushing down on a flat computer screen, and even shows up in the pictures when you upload them & regardless the camera is horrible too. this phone is bad, Really bad I hate it. it has a very limited space of memory so you cant download many things or take and save lots of pictures.

No comments: