- Melon eating is restricted to Mondays, particularly cantalope. Fresh chicken is also best served Sunday or Monday.
- Dog poop in the backyard must be scooped and bagged.
- A weekly search for aging foodstuff hiding in the fridge is in order.
- Big bulky items must leave the staging area for the curb.
- Trash cans around the house are emptied
The trash service limits taking away broken lawn furniture, old mechanical parts, and large chunks of scrap to once a month. No problem. Scavengers roam the streets. They will glady claim anything and all is picked clean well before dawn. Last week a lucky Curb Mart shopper snatched up a rusted-through charcoal grill and a mauled bicycle.
I look forward to Tuesday mornings. It's the least cluttered time of the week.