Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm TRYING to use the PHONE!


I blundered my way into a new wireless phone by losing my old one. The new one has more features on it and as I read the instructions, I'm more inclined to make use of them.

The camera is of good enough quality that the pictures are certainly suitable for posting online. (see Bosco and Smooch from the other day. Those are camera pix.) The video is reasonably good too. I was able to transfer wav files from my computer via USB to the new phone for use as ring tones. So what else? Texting. I don't have a data plan, but I finally "get" what texting is all about. Half my e-mails could be handled by a text message as well as the many lame voice messages I leave around. And nothing hurts me more than talking on a mobile phone in a public place. I want to punch myself. A discreet text message would work better in most cases.

What took me so long?

If only PeeWee had this. He wouldn't have been in trouble with the Satan's Helpers gang.

No comments: