Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.

Have you ever voted for a candidate only because you saw a sign on some one's yard?

I didn't think so, or else I hope not. So why do people have extra large Mitch Daniels signs in their yard? Well - I saw your small sign and it didn't faze me, but since this one is like way bigger, you got my vote. Yeah, right.

Then there's the yard that has all the signs for every candidate on their party's ticket. This can number 15 - 20 signs. Maybe just one "Vote Democrat (Republican)" sign would do.

What a waste of money . What an eyesore.

Let me just add that if you have a political bumper sticker on your vehicle and I pass you, take a long look at you, and decide you are a dolt, goober, nut job, cretin, dip shit, dork, pecker head, pinhead, lowlife, pervert, diseased worm, snot, dingleberry, goofy-looking sonofabitch, or an atavistic throwback, I ain't voting for your guy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I see political signs as more of an "I'm a fan!" declaration, just like wearing or decorating with NFL themed items. Plus, now I know which neighbors are of the same mind as us.