Friday, July 20, 2007

Special Seating

We did see the IRL race completed on Sunday. It was a good race that didn't disappoint. Danica finished 3rd, which made Patti happy. This was our day to drive home. We had planned to vist the Maker's Mark distilllery in Kentucky on the way back just to fill in the day. As it turns out, we arrived home about the same time as we had originally expected. No problem. We'll catch The Bourbon Trail next time.

Thanks, Jack for being a patient and gracious host.

Pictured is the ideal seat for guys like me that don't care much for crowds. I seldom go live events because someone seems to always be doing something to annoy me. Yes, I am a aware that perhaps that I'm the one with the problem. I'm working on it. For now, the "seat" would be the solution. No more people getting up and excusing themselves to pee every 10 minutes. No more being the middle man in beer transactions. No more folks on their cell phone. Maybe I'm not totally the problem after all.

Putting a sign on the chair that says. "I'm watching the race, dammit." would make it the perfect seat.

No comments: