"OK then, Mr. Grouchy Man", you ask, "Is there anything you actually like about the ever lengthening and overbearing season?"
Sure. Plenty of things:
- I like watching the little kids getting geeked up over Santa.
- I like the smell of cookies baking on December 24.
- Midnight mass in an old, big church
- A drink of whiskey with the men.
- Over-the-top decorations on houses.
- Watching the 1950 version of "A Christmas Carol" - Same for "A Christmas Story"
- Santa riding the Norelco razor.
- Large family gatherings.
It's all good. But not in November!