Monday, June 23, 2008

Rosebud

"When I look back on all the crap I learned in high school It’s a wonder I can think at all.“
Paul Simon - Kodachrome

It's amazing what sticks in my brain. Yours too, probably. I bet you can spit out the names of the three kinds of classic columns. (Ionic, Doric, Corinthian) . See what I mean? This type of knowledge is carved into my head and yet I can't remember if I took my meds today.

Here's more:

ROY G BIV
The Area of a triangle
The state capital of Oregon
Pi
Onomatopoeia
Boyle's Law
The Three Sisters
1492, 1607, 1776, 1215, 1066
Every Good Boy Does Fine
Roman Numerals

Extra Curricular activities:

The words to the Oscar Meyer wiener song
LSMFT
Every line from The Godfather

In a Tourette's moment today, I blurted out "oxaloacetic acid!". This is a fragment of Krebs cycle, which I was required to memorize in a biology class. This was odd. Disturbed me plenty good.

So, did i take my meds today or not?

No comments: