Monday, May 5, 2008

Blue Tool or Crazy Person?

Some Ted Kaczynski-Nick Nolte-mugshot looking guy was in the bookstore today jabbering abruptly and vociferously. One couldn't avoid the one-sided conversation. It resembled a play by play of his life.

"Woah!"
"History books"
"Well., I already red (sic) that one."
"Wait a minute!"
"No, that's not it."
"Big bookstore."
"I'm hungry."
"I'm going to walk over there."
...

I was trying to get a look to see if he was wearing an earpiece. He was gone in a flash, but you could hear him from way across the store. So was he talking to someone on his cell phone? Is this the answer to twitter? (Speech to text on your blog in real time) Or was he a nut?

This did give me an idea.
If I get any crazier and start talking to myself or imaginary friends, I'm going to wear an earpiece to disguise my disease.

No comments: