Monday, September 24, 2007

Thar's Gold In Them Thar Feet

Sunday night. Late. Slim pickings for TV viewers, even those with hundreds of available channels . After Sunday Night Football, I took one more trip around the horn to see if could squeeze out one more bit of entertainment before calling it a night.

Eureka! I stopped clicking on a new (to me anyway) and captivating infomercial that belongs in Miss Cleo's Hall of Fame. It was for some sort of pad that one puts on their feet while they sleep. The pads are said to remove these toxins from your body. (e.g.) Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Asbestos, Barium, Benzene, Cadmium, Chlorine, Cobalt, Copper, Fluoride, Formaldehyde, Gold, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lead, Mercury, Methyl Alcohol, Mold, Nickel, Parasites, PCBs, Platinum, Radioactive Materials, Stainless Steel, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, and much more.

I can't believe what I saw!

The images shown in the ads are of a kind not seen since Pink Flamingos. The "After Use" image is one for the ages.

Here's the link. See for yourself. I can't find the words.

No comments: