Monday, December 17, 2007

Cute Food

A rogue neuron fired somewhere in my brain. I am suddenly fixed on making pigs-in-a-blanket.

Why? I don't relish them. In fact, I don't recall ever eating them. Yet I have crescent rolls and mini sausages on my shopping list for the big feast next Tuesday. I guess the thought process went from the idea of having various snack items, treats, and delicacies for the holidays rather than a Big Ass Ham, escalloped potatoes and other traditional fare that eventually gets pushed to the back of the fridge and undergoes chemical changes until it is chucked out on Martin Luther King Day, to brainstorming on what items to prepare. PiaB popped in somewhere after Swedish meatballs and before teeny tiny sandwiches. Of the three, it seemed the best.

So there it is. I always wondered what the point was of miniature sausages. I will find out next week.

No comments: