Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Now What?

It's like the day after Christmas. I'm coming down from last night's high.*

I'm glad I live in a blue state. The electoral vote map looks like a civil war map and I don't want to be in the Confederacy or in the western territories.

What's MSNBC and Fox News going to do to fill the time?

Barack Obama has to be bad news for Bush impersonators, and comedians in general. He doesn't offer much material for jokes.

Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palin. Now only good as answers to Trivial Pursuit questions for the nostalgic 2000s edition. Their 15 minutes are up.

McCain needs to become an independent and tell the RNC to kiss his ass. They ruined any chance of an honorable man running an honorable campaign.

------------------------------------------------------
I did have a celebratory glass of my Lagavulin 16-year Scotch. One of the commentators on MSNBC was a Republican official who said that he was going back to the staff room because he had an appointment with a Doctor Smirnoff.

No comments: