Friday, February 29, 2008

Quick, get me a pencil and some paper!

I seem to get flashes of inspiration when:

1. I am in the shower.
2. I'm half-awake.
3. I took the cough syrup that was prescribed last week.

Of course the thought flits away long before I get a chance post it here. Today, I got nothing. The stream of ideas dried up at about 9:00 a.m.

I feel great. I have a pile of books to read, a backlog of DVRed television, and plenty of fun and interesting tasks to undertake. I'm reorganizing my computers and media. This is long overdue. I have a gigashitload of pictures and videos to get on DVDs or delete. I have to back up my iTunes. I actually broke my laptop and had use my hard earned Las Vegas winnings to replace it. Luckily I didn't have itunes on that machine, but I've had to dig through trays full of CDs floppies and jump drives to retrieve essential files. There weren't that many essential files. Mostly crap or redundant backups. My first DVD burner and a new USB 500gb Hard drive should speed the process along. Exciting, huh?

Patti just said something funny! Seems she forgot Cesar dog food for Bosco and Smooch. When she realized it, she let go with one of my favorites: "Well, shit the bed, Fred!"

I've corrupted the poor girl

Amazing Grace used to be her favorite song. Lord, where has my good girl gone?"
-Amazing Rhythm Aces -

No comments: